Home     About Me     Recipes

Friday, August 6, 2010

New Blog name???

Ok, so I think about this often. I was so not born with a creative jean and I really want to have a very fun creative blog name.
I need your help! Here are a few things about me that you can maybe use to create a name.
I'm in my 30's
Outgoing
outdoorsy
love wine
running
hiking
pilates
working out in general
sweets
baking
I love to travel even though I never do
I live in Highlands Ranch, CO..also known as Mile High city
I've started my bucket list....
So here are just a few I thought about,
A Mile High Girl
Hiking the Rockies
Daily confessions of...????
I will most likely always be blogging about what I do, where I go, books I read and my family.

The person that comes up with the best Blogger Name and that I actually use I will send you a Free Pampered Chef item!
Now get to thinking!
Ok so

2 comments:

Julie - Life Continues said...

Moments in the Rockies
Confessions of a Rockies Mom
Confessions of a Mile High Mom
My Bucket List and More
Confessions of a Bookworm

Julie - Life Continues said...

My Life on the G List (God's list)