Home     About Me     Recipes

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Everyone has...

...THAT drawer. That drawer in the kitchen that you just shove everything into it and call it the junk drawer. I have one, it's small but I have one. My husband thinks it's a big one apparently with how much stuff is in there. I am at the point that I am going through everything right now and getting rid of it all. I started with this junk drawer I could barely get open.
I found very random things but the most annoying was all the screws, allen wrenches and door hindges, and stuff that just can go in the garage. I found at least 25 pens and 10 pads of paper. I feel like I can start a store with as much supplies as we have. I threw a lot away. I did find several phone cards and free food coupons, which went into my car file system. I got it all cleaned up and it's organized. I can open the drawer and it's neatly stacked. I love it!
I headed up to Dylan's room after that. I found a ton of broken toys and food wrappers. I feel like Dylan might have onset hoarders!!! We got it all into bins and organized. He agreed to let a few books and toys go to consignment as well.
Tanner doesn't keep much in his room but books..Thank God!
ROGER....OMG has a hoarding problem with T-shirts. I swear him and Rog Sr. are obsessed with T-shirts. I could start a T-shirt store too! I will have to take a picture sometime and show you. We have a walk in closet and he has the most stuff, he has all the drawers but 2 in the 2 dressers we own in our room, 3 drawers full in our night stand too! I got him to let go of 3, only because of stains.
My next goal is to clean out the basement/toy room! Wish me luck. My goal is to at least sell $100 worth of toys.

1 comment:

Julie - Life Continues said...

He comes by his hoarding honestly!