Home     About Me     Recipes

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My new addiction!

I don't watch much TV, just an hour or two in the evening. But I have to say I have been obssessed with the Real Housewives of..pick a city and I watch it. But NOW I am so happy Big Brother 12 has started a few weeks ago. I've been busy so didn't get to see the show when it first aired. I got caught up online. I just love that show. This season everyone from day one has started with a lie. Day 2 we already have Brenchal, which is Brenden and Rachel showmance. Then week 4 we have another secret showmance with Hayden and Kristin. This show cracks me up. To top it all off half the house are self proclaimed geniuses. Lane cracks me up, this guy is from Texas and he is 100% redneck! The compatitions are amazing. Some day I wish I could go on this show and just have fun. I don't know if I could be away from my family though for up to 3 months. They are filmed 24/7 even in the bathroom, sleeping and you are not allowed to take off your microphone! If you look at the application online it tells you all the rules, they are brutal. I guess that's why it's a hot show.
If you aren't watching this summers showmances, lies and betrayel you are missing out! Sunday, Wed, Thurs evening on CBS. You will love it!

No comments: