Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lent...

Lent is here again...What to give up? I've never practiced Lent, but I was asked today what I was going to give up. I'd love to give up sweets they are my weakness to the fullest! I cannot go to bed most nights without a dessert.
Then again during the day I eat chips and salsa for a snack, totally addicted to Tostitos chips!
Things I should consider:
Chips

Dessert

Wine

Pizza

yet again I don't want to be miserable :) What is everyone else giving up?? I'd love your comments!

1 comment:

Julie - Life Continues said...

Good for you! I would just eat deserts that are not fattening, so you don't give that up. I found out that the sugar free pudding that you cook is really good, much better than the instant pudding. You can also eat all kinds of fruit with cool whip, angel food cake, get creative. I too have an addiction to Tostito chips, maybe we should try and give that up together!