Home     About Me     Recipes

Saturday, April 24, 2010

"I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell" Red Band Trailer



I just finished the book, I hope they serve beer in Hell by Tucker Max, I picked it up off the book shelf just because I liked the book title. Cause I do like my beer! I brought it home and actually decided to read the back of the book to see what it was about. All the book listed was actual comments of former readers and what they thought. I'd have to say Tucker Max may be 50/50 on the ratings. He was called some pretty bad names by women slut, ass*&le, jerk, ect. yet very wonderful names like Pimp, coolest guy ever, ect. from the men. That's when I was like what kind of book is this?
 I assumed it would just be a funny story but not only was it funny it was also discusting, disgraceful, and revolting and plain ..way to much information...I liked it! I could barely put the book down towards the end.
The book is all about Tucker Max and his life of drinking and getting laid. He literally has multipule book deals and now a MOVIE (trailer above) all about how he plays women and just how shit faced he can get. The guy is not only lazy but needs himself some rehab! Like I said the book did have some discusting parts that I could of gone without but it was funny. He dished out some bad stuff but he got his karma back 10 fold! Tucker will ulitmately be able to say he has lived life to the fullest. I wonder what his bucket list would look like. Could you imagine being one of the thousands of girls he's slept with, then to read all about it in his BOOK? When you sleep with someone does it ever cross anyones mind you may be a story later? No not me! This is one guy I am glad I have never run across.
The ending of the book was kind of turning of events, he was dealt a hardship and I am wanting to read the second book just to see what happens with the "one night stand". It only takes one mishap to change the way you view things. Will he change??? DO they really serve beer in Hell???
Anyone else read the book and have an opinion? If you have are you going to see the movie? I would like to see the movie.
(mom...don't read the book just for your own good)

No comments: